“One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires” — Grandpa.
Lost Boys night is finally here, and the weather promises to be glorious down at Valentino Pier.
The Lost Boys starts screening at 8:30 p.m. (or as close to that as possible, depending on sundown). But before hand, we’ll be showing a few old Popeye cartoons courtesy of Sunny’s Bar.
Just remember these few rules:
1. There is no bathroom on site. The nearest one is at Fairway. Plan accordingly.
2. No drinking. Really. The cops ticket.
3. No bikes on the lawn; lock them up on the fence.
3. Dogs are welcome, if quiet/on leash. (We don’t want to ask you to leave, but if your dog barks, we will.)
4. Lawn chairs only at back of lawn – don’t block people sitting on blankets.
Other than that, have fun with vampires that don’t sparkle.