“Be advised, however, that there are two more, repeat, two more motherhumpers!”
Oh, yes, that means it is time for TREMORS! And how can you go wrong with a Kevin Bacon flick down at the pier? We say you can’t…
Film rolls at 8:30 p.m. (or thereabouts, depending on sunset), with a pre-feature showing of old Popeye cartoons brought to us by Sunny’s Bar.
Same rules as always:
- There is no bathroom on site. The nearest one is at Fairway. Plan accordingly.
- No drinking. Really. The cops ticket.
- No bikes on the lawn; lock them up on the fence.
- Dogs are welcome, if quiet/on leash.
- Lawn chairs only at back of lawn – don’t block people sitting on blankets.
Check out the Tremors trailer on our schedule page.
Just watch out for what’s underground.