This week we bring you the movie that made Tom Hanks, John Candy and Daryl Hannah stars: SPLASH! (It was even nominated for an Oscar. Go figure.)
Many of the businesses on Van Brunt Street came together collectively and sponsored the evening, so we have a host of people to thank for bringing this evening of fantasy/comedy to Red Hook. Please be sure to check out their shops and tell them Red Hook Films sent ya.
- Botta di Vino (Italian wine)
- Dry Dock Wine + Spirits (Specializes in whiskey)
- Foxy & Winston (Hand-screened notecards and baby gifts)
- Metal and Thread (Metal work, jewelry and textiles)
- Red Lipstick (Women’s clothing and accessories)
- Tiburon (Red Hook souvenir shop + clothing)
- Uncle Louie G (Ice cream)
As always, the movie will get rolling around 8:30 p.m. We will have Home/Made popcorn on site for $1 — and all proceeds benefit the series.
Picnics and lawn chairs are welcome. As are dogs, if they’re quiet and on leash.