1. When does the Red Hook Flicks series start?
The 2013 Red Hook Summer Movies series begins Tuesday, July 9.
2. How long does it last?
For 8 weeks — until Tuesday, August 27.
2. Where do the movies screen?
Valentino Pier in Red Hook, Brooklyn.
3. What time do they start?
The movies start at around 8:30 p.m. — or when it gets dark.
4. How much does it cost?
The movies are free to the public thanks to generous donations from our sponsors.
5. Are dogs welcome?
Well-behaved pets (read: quiet) are welcome to attend on-leash.
6. Will there be food and alcohol?
Our sponsors sell food on site each night.
Alcohol is not allowed in New York City parks. However, we do have water and soda available on site.
7. Can I bring my own snacks and beverages?
8. How do I get there?
Follow the instructions on our Location page.
9. Who organizes the series and selects the films?
Red Hook Flicks is organized by local residents of Red Hook, Brooklyn, and is supported by area businesses and nonprofit organizations.
10. Who do I contact if I have questions?
E-mail email@example.com and someone will respond to you shortly.